RPM4 Reference Pressure Monitor?is?different from traditional pressure monitors.?State-of-the-art performance from very low pressure to 280 MPa (40,000 psi)? advanced on-board features? compact and rugged? full local and remote communications? RPM4 is the perfect solution in a wide variety of high end pressure calibration, testing and measurement applications.
RPM4 pressure monitors?provides a variety of advanced on-board pressure data functions including:
- Special data such as pressure average over time, rate of change, hi/lo, freeze, deviation from set point.
- Differential mode directly measures the difference between two Q-RPTs including taring at the line pressure.
- Parallel measurement uses two Q-RPTs redundantly as one.
- Leak check measures average pressure rate of change over a user set time period.
- AutoTest automates calibration routines with tolerance testing and data logging.
For more details about this product, Download?Fluke RPM4 Reference Pressure Monitor Datasheet