Oil pressures from 100 kPa to 500 MPa (14.5 to 75,000 psi)
PG7302 covers gauge and absolute pressure with oil as the pressurized medium. Absolute mode is supported by addition of atmospheric pressure using PG7302?s internal barometer or any external barometer supporting RS-232 communications.
The PG7302 includes all PG7000 standard features (see “Description” tab) as well as special provisions for oil operation, including a spent oil run-off tray and a purging system to remove air under the piston during piston-cylinder module installation.
PG7000 Piston Gauge line features reference level pressure standards offering a unified solution from vacuum to 500 MPa
- State-of-the-art primary pressure standards for the lowest uncertainty levels
- Unified solution from vacuum to 500 MPa
- Outputs fully validated reference pressures in real time
- Intuitive local operator interface
- Manual, semi-automated and fully automated configurations
The PG7000 Series calibration standards are based on the fundamental principle of mass loaded onto a piston to apply a known force to a known effective area.
Integrated piston-cylinder modules
Each PG7000 piston-cylinder is an integrated metrological assembly that includes the critical piston-cylinder mounting components. All of the mechanical parts that affect piston cylinder metrology are associated with the individual piston-cylinder, rather than being common parts of the piston gauge platform, enabling the user to:
- Change ranges (piston-cylinders) in seconds, without using tools.
- Handle and interchange piston-cylinders without exposing critical surfaces to contamination.
- Protect the piston-cylinder from damage due to accidental shock or impact when handling.
- Improve measurement reproducibility by avoiding frequent assembly/disassembly of mounting components.
- Improve piston-cylinder mounting design by allowing each mounting system to be optimized for a piston-cylinder size and range.
|Power requirements||85 V ac to 264 V ac, 47 Hz to 440 Hz, 22 VA max consumption|
|Normal operating temperature range||18 ?C to 28 ?C (64 ?F to 82 ?F)|
|Weight||Instrument platform with no mass loaded:
PG7302 13 kg (28 lb)
PG terminal 1.4 kg (3 lb)
|Dimensions||Instrument platform (HxWxD): 36 cm x 40 cm x 35 cm (14.5 in x 15.8 in x 13.8 in)
Height: Top of mounting post with piston-cylinder module installed
PG terminal (HxWxD): 12 cm x 15 cm x 20 cm (4.7 in x 5.9 in x 7.9 in)
|Communications ports||RS-232 COM1: Host computer
COM2: AMH automated mass handler, external barometer
COM3: Automated pressure controller
IEEE-488.2: Host computer
|Maximum pressure ranges||Actual range depends on piston-cylinder and mass set selection.|
|Operating media||Oil: ethyl hexyl Sebacate (oil)|
|Maximum mass load||100 kg|
|Pressure connections||Test port: DH500Note: DH200 and DH500 are gland and collar type fittings for 1/4 in (6 mm) coned and left hand threaded tube. DH200 is equivalent to AE SF250C, HIP LF4, etc. DH500 is equivalent to AE F250C, HIP HF4, etc.|
|CE conformance||Available, must be specified|