Fluke?s insulated fast adjust slip joint or water pump pliers give you more gripping strength and comfort compared to conventional pump pliers of the same length. 27 jaw adjustment steps provide more accurate gripping of work piece with less slippage than other designs. The slim size in the head and joint area let these pump pliers grip work pieces in tight spaces.
The pliers also self-lock on pipes and nuts: no slipping on the workpiece, all with low hand force required. The aggressive gripping surfaces have teeth hardened to HRC61 for low wear. Pinch guard prevents operators? fingers being caught between the handles.
|Pliers Type||Nominal Length (inches)||Nominal Length (mm)|
- Fast adjust slip joint pliers
- More gripping strength and comfort compared to conventional pump pliers of the same length
- 27 jaw adjustment steps for more accurate gripping, less slippage
- Improved access in tight spaces due to slim head and joint
- Certified to 1000 V ac, 1500 V dc
- Self-locking on pipes and nuts
- Box-joint design; high stability because of double guide
- Pinch guard prevents operators? fingers being pinched
- German chromium-molybdenum-vanadium steel