Wires need cutting. Cables need pulling. Knockouts need twisting. Sometimes things just need holding. Fluke insulated combination pliers and side cutting pliers give you a range of options when the job requires jaws with bite.
Fluke?s insulated combination lineman pliers give you a slim shape for better access to wires in tight spaces. These pliers are 20% lighter weight than other designs, yet they hold securely using aggressive serrated jaws and a 4-point gripping hole.
|Pliers Type||Nominal Length (inches)||Nominal Length (mm)|
|Lineman Combination Pliers||8||200|
- Heavy duty 8 inch 1,000 V rated lineman pliers
- Secure hold with aggressive side cutting serrated jaws and 4-point gripping hole
- Slim shape for better access to wires in tight spaces
- Certified to 1000 V ac, 1500 V dc
- Powerful gripping jaw, yet 20% lighter weight than other designs
- Forged from German chromium-molybdenum-vanadium steel