The Fluke 730G Smart Digital Pressure Calibrator combines the performance of a precision test gauge with the power of a loop calibrator and also includes internal HART communication capabilities. When used with a pressure test pump the Fluke 730G becomes a high-efficiency, highly accurate calibrator that can test pressure gauges, pressure switches and pressure transmitters making it ideal for instrument shops, gauge labs and pressure laboratories.
- Built-in HART Communication: The integrated HART communication functionality is easy-to-use and allows you to adjust HART directly, without requiring additional tools for adjustment.
- Precision Pressure and Current Measurements: The 730G series provides high-precision 0.02% pressure measurement accuracy and 0.01% current measurement accuracy to meet the requirements for establishing a pressure laboratory and achieving accurate pressure calibration results.
- Intuitive operation and ease of use: A high-end LCD display and dual-jack design bring a more convenient and efficient user experience.
- Paperless testing and reporting: Optional 730G/PCSW management software enables paperless testing giving you the ability to automatically generate test reports and document results.
- Pressure measurement from ±10 inH2O/2.5 kPa to 10000 psi/69 MPa
- Four absolute pressure measurement ranges: 15 PSIA (103 kPa), 30 PSIA (207 kPa), 100 PSIA (690 kPa), 300 PSIA (2 MPa)
- Pressure measurement accuracy 0.05% of full scale, 0.02% optional
- Current measurement range: 0-24mA
- Voltage measurement range: 0-30VDC
- 0.01% current and voltage accuracy
- Powerful HART communication, supports HART 7
- 24V loop power, no external power supply needed
- Lithium battery life: 25 hours continuously (without 24 V loop power), or 8 hours continuously (24 V loop power)
- Storage up to 128 sets of calibration data
- Ingress protection: IP54
- 1-meter drop test
Get to know more of this product by reading datasheet: FLUKE 730G DATASHEET