Engineered to be the faster, easier way to perform power quality studies, the 1770 Series offers automatic measurements, a straightforward user interface and setup, best-in-class specifications, and a simplified reporting platform.
• Automatically measure power and power quality parameters
• At-a-glance power quality health for faster troubleshooting
• Easily view V/A/Hz, power, dips, swells, and harmonics data
• Capture high-speed transients up to 8 kV
• Power directly from measurement circuit without a line cord
Automatic measurement capture
Whether you’re performing a quick system check or a detailed power quality study, consistent data is key. The Fluke 1770 Series offers a unique automatic measurement capture system that helps ensure you’re collecting the right data every time, while still giving you the flexibility to select and adjust specific parameters as needed. More than 500 power quality parameters are captured by default and the guided setup makes it easy to select the right parameters for the system you’re working on. Logged data is instantly viewable, downloadable, and shareable with Fluke Energy Analyze Plus software so you never need to wait to finish a session before reviewing results or analyzing data.