The Series 7252 dual output digital pressure controllers provide a unique and flexible approach to performing automated calibrations over a wide pressure range with a single instrument. This is accomplished through the use of two separate pressure sensors with independent pressure controllers for each range. Additionally, each range can be operated simultaneously to provide maximum efficiency and throughput.
- Dual range controller with independent test ports for each range
- Simultaneous pressure control for each range
- Select any range combination from 0 to 10 inH2O (25 mbar) to 0 to 2500 psi (172 bar).
- Two models to choose from, 7252i or 7252
- Time to setpoint < 15 seconds with no overshoot
- Languages: English, French, Chinese, German, Japanese, Spanish and Italian
For more details about this product, Download?Fluke 7252 Dual Output Gas Pressure Controllers.